:::Jom KLik Banyak2:::

Monday, November 24, 2008

This is all ABOUT ME..

Name:WanDyla


Age: I'm 22nd yrs

Gender: FEMALE

Status: TAKEN (Married)

Religion: MUSLIM (Islam)

Ethnicity: ASIAN

Occupation: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE


My real name is Noor ArDyla Ab.Rahim..
U can call me Dyla/Dee/Afela..
Now i'm 22nd yrs..
I lurve My Hubby,REDZONE!!!
He's everythn 2 me..He lurve me so much..
Only Allah SWT noe how much he lurve me..
We made 4 each other(Dunia & Akhirat)
Im here 2 find all my OLD FRENZ (SMKSSAAS)..
Im nt using this as a "DATING SERVICES"!
I lurve all of my frenz & will do everythin' 2 HELP THEM..
I lurve 2 sing-a-long [but nt infront n e 1]
I lurve 2 HELP OTHER PPL,even if its with small meaningless thing..
Im VERY PATIENT with frenz..not so much with other ppl..
I have the "RED HEAD" thing going..so sumtimes i have a TEMPER but fortunately,i cant stay mad long..after 15mins tops,& then im back 2 GIGGLING..
I never yell at my frenz & I expect the same in return..
I luv 2 go 2 the movie & out 2 eat with my luvly FAMILY & my HUBBY!
I HATE THE SMELL OF SMOKE!!!
I luv being the person other ppl,depend on dat other ppl turn 2..
I tend 2 b quiet but I luv being around ppl..
My favorite colors r PINK n BLUE..& I like 2 use them 2gether & call it cotton candy lol..
"I feel really bad abt hurtin' PEOPLE FEELINGS..& I'LL get ANGRY when ppl attempt 2 HURT MINE!"
"My family is very important 2 me & Im very close with almost every1 in it!"
My stress reliever is SHOPPIN'!!!huhuhuh
***WHAT I DISLIKE???......GUYS DAT PUTTIN' UP FRONTS..B STRAIGHT UP & U NOE WHAT I MEAN...
"I DONT LIKE BEING JUDGE BEHIND MY BACK!!...IF U GOT SUMTHIN' 2 SAY,SAY IT 2 MY FACE..I CAN TAKE THE TRUTH!
I luv make ppl's smile..dats me..:)




AN ORDINARY GIRL!!!

I juz an ordinary girl..very

SIMPLE

n very

TALKATIVE..

Yup..I mean it..I am really n very talk a lot..I am easy goin, good listener, n also a good problem solver..

I hate FAKE PEOPLE, PRETENDER,hate LIARS..n really hate when ppl giving EMPTY PROMISES, EMPTY WORDS..

I can b sarcastic sumtimes..I can b nice n I can b damn cruely mean, juz don’t messed up k!
Did a guy kick a gurl???
But YOU did...
u’re such a BIG TIME ASS LOSER!!!
And I also cant deal with anybody who simply fall in love after d first meeting..
It wasn’t love or even love at 1st sight thingy...
It was lust!! I can deal with players but not LIARS!..
One more thing,pls don’t take me for granted..
Maybe I seem to b very nice but pls don’t take advantage on me..
Some of my frenz did that and i will hate them 4eva...
Maybe I am nice.. doesn’t mean ppl can step on my head, am I rite?
U noe who u are.. And I am Who I am..
But hey, Im a good fren tau.. Try me…!!
If u dare.. ahaks!
I am very happy to work in this job nthat I LOVE life. I can't complain what so ever,
well maybe for stupid drivers! hahaha
I can be really happy about love :D
wow I'm just ranting like no other bet it even doesnt make sense..hahaha
Ok I'm so bored.So..If you need anything,
Juz leave me a message, a comment or whatever.
I only check profile if I have an email from it.
I can't be addicted to this! I just can't!

But I like my layout oh so pretty!!I am into web designing so this is like gotta b the most unorganized section you ever read!!!! lalalalalalla

1 comment:

Amirameyy said...

waaah,,
sis pown blogging :DD
heee!